Leif Grindheim, CEO
- Educated at NMBU (NLH), Siv. agric. (MSc.), Agricultural economics. He has also completed partial studies at BI, as well as various managerial training
- Has extensive experience from international business and public sector, in management, finance, human resources, project and improvement work, etc.
- At Hatteland Display he was as Vice President Production & Service responsible for the production of displays and computers to customers working in the maritime all over the world, as well as for the global service network. During this period he conducted numerous internal projects and professionalized operations
- After working in Norture for many years in various positions, he has solid experience in leadership, financial management / key figures, production, construction projects, internal improvement projects, TPM / Lean, etc. For a period of serveral years, he was the Factory Director at Forus with 700 employees, one of Norway’s largest food factories, which encompassed slaughtering, cutting, processing, freezing plants and expedition. He was also Director of Raw Materials for 6 factories, slaughtering / cutting, and was during that period responsible for 25% of the harvest volume in Norway
- Has been quality manager and human resources manager in Fatland Group
- Worked for five years as municipal treasurer and controller in Etne municipality
- After his studies he worked in NILF (dept. Budget committee for agriculture), focusing on model calculations and living conditions, and participated in research work involving agriculture